Student Financial Support

All the DYNS doctoral students receive a multiyear funding package upon recruitment. This will typically be a combination of fellowship and employment as a graduate student researcher (GSR) and a teaching assistant (TA). 

Establishing California Residency

Information about establishing California residency can be found at the Office of the Registrar’s website under the “Fees & Residency” heading.